Any agency can hire good people. We want crazy good. The kind of individuals that actually believe they can make the world a better and more interesting place. You don’t need to be perfect. Just willing to strive for perfection. Sound like you? Ready to create some epic shit? Reach out pronto, because we can’t do this thing alone.
Full Stack Developer
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to handle all digital aspects of web development. The perfect candidate for this position would have knowledge and experience with both front end and back end development. In addition good verbal and written communication skills are needed, as you will be actively involved with both co-workers and clients.
Full Stack Developer
Ability to hand-code and document the following:
- HTML, DHTML, XML, HTML5 (canvas)
- WordPress, Drupal, Cascade
- Custom jQuery plugins
- CSS, CSS3
- PHP, mySQL
- Command Line
- Expert knowledge of cutting-edge web design, web standards, accessibility, and industry best practices
- Expert knowledge in cross-browser rendering
- Experience writing HTML emails
- Working knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Familiarity with GIT, or other version control systems
- Ability to code responsive websites
- Experience with CMS systems, such as Drupal
- Ability to translate UI mockups into functional pages
- Proficient in converting PSD compositions into HTML, CSS jQuery markup
- Proficient in navigating, updating, and resolving issues on servers through command line
- Architecting Digital Solutions – Create and explain IA’s to clients and the reasoning behind them
- Ability to tackle complex UX challenges and implement SEO strategy across multiple websites
- A strong vision for world-class web solutions and new initiatives – Keeping up to date on the latest UI and UX standards, across the web, email, and mobile applications
- Ability to turn vision into an executable plan – Work closely with Clients, Account Managers and Designers to create and execute a variety of online projects
- Ability to project manage your work load and multi-task – Ability to communicate with clients and relay job requirements to the rest of the team
- Experience with mobile app development
Senior Graphic Designer
A Senior Graphic Designer should have an incredible drive to produce visual work that’s at the forefront of what’s happening in digital and traditional media. Senior Graphic Designer keeps visual design initiatives moving forward for some of our biggest and most innovative clients. They don’t blink an eye when handed large-scale engagements for high-traffic content sites, ecommerce sites and marketing campaigns—projects that are complex, wide-ranging and require a seriously innovative mind. They should be ready to present work to executive level client stakeholders and represent EFK at all stages of engagement. We want a Senior Graphic Designer who knows how to express their ideas clearly and confidently. Senior Graphic Designer provide direction and leadership to designers working on their project teams, scope design phases of projects accurately and efficiently, and attend pitches and industry events as required. They know how to keep their designers focused and help them channel their awesome talent toward the end goal while getting them to challenge themselves and the work they produce.
Senior Graphic Designer
What we’d like to see:
- 5+ years of hands on experience creating exceptional digital and traditional brand experiences
- 3+ years of experience at a top agency in an Senior Designer role or similar
- Experience working collaboratively with UX, Designers and Copywriters to build great user and brand experiences—we like team players at EFK.
- Direct client interaction experience with the ability to build relationships, understand client vision/direction and present designs and concepts. If someone has questions or concerns about the work, you’re up.
- Highly conceptual thinking in both visual and interaction design as well as a solid understanding of designing intuitive site functionality, interaction, user interfaces, and navigation.
- A person who takes exceptional pride in their work and will help foster the great creative culture and talent we have at EFK.
- Strong desire to define the look and feel of what is next in visual and interaction design and an interest in the latest design trends, technology and social media.
- Lead creative sessions for project kick-offs
- Manage multiple projects from concept through completion
- Develop creative programs and design concepts that meet the business objectives of the organization which advance our brand strategy
- Establish creative direction for the entire line of online services and programs
- Supervise and inspire the creative team of vendor partners; generate multiple concepts for a campaign or project
- Work with the account team, strategy and copywriters to develop concepts
- Work with internal teams to generate ideas for pitching and proposals, attend pitch meetings
- Manage team members
- Provide quality control over concepts and projects
Being an EFK Group Digital Account Manager is very much a people-oriented job, as it involves working with both our internal team and external clients, pitching designs, and understanding client needs. We require you to use expertise, passion and experience to effectively multi-task several projects.
- 5+ years in an account services role with advertising agency–preferably interactive marketing company
- Ability to multi-task
- Detail Oriented
- Proven track record at building, managing and growing client relationships
- Strong hands on knowledge of digital and marketing strategy
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Strong planning, project management and strategic skills
- Advance skills in SEO, SEM, Digital and Social marketing
- Can work independently and within a team
- Committed to delivering the highest level of professional dedication and performance
- Willing/capable of learning and advancing marketing methodology and philosophy
- Guides/advises team in all aspects of project development and management
- Facilitates project kick-offs; Drafts internal strategy brief, writes creative brief for client approval and provides team with supporting materials
- Creates/manages estimates and client budget proposals
- Develops project schedules and manages delivery timeline
- Facilitates and leads project presentations (in partnership with the creative and digital teams)